DISA Faculty Chair and Visiting Professor
- B.A., Long Island University - Brooklyn
- B.S., University of Maryland University College
- M.B.A., University of Maryland University College
- M.S. Cybersecurity, University of Maryland University College
- Ph.D., (Candidate), Information Assurance and Security, Capella University
- CompTIA A+ ‐ (COMP001020387060)
- CompTIA Network+ ‐ (COMP001020387060)
- CompTIA Security+ ‐ (COMP001020387060)
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials ‐ (COMP001020387060)
- Certified Network Defense Architect – (ECC958295)
- Certified Ethical Hacker ‐ (ECC958295)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator ‐ (ECC961689)
- EC‐Council Certified Security Analyst – (ECC962161)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library v3 – (100431915)
- DAWIA Level 2 – Information Technology Acquisitions
Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) with 17 years working in the federal, state, and local governments.
Program Manager for Cybersecurity Infrastructure Tools (CSI) - DISA
Deputy Program Manager for Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) - DISA
DoD CIO Representative (IPT) – Modeling and Simulation Community on Cybersecurity
NDIA Government Representative on DoDAF 2.0 Frameworks – DoD CIO
Contracting Officer Representative for the Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) – DISA
Sole source acquisitions lead for DISA, AFNIC, and STRATCOM for cloud solutions.
Member of the DoD Acquisition Corps
Adjunct Professor teaching Cybersecurity Education at University of Maryland University College (IT Certification courses – A+, NET+, SEC+, and C|EH)
Professor Muller’s dissertation topic is “UTAUT2 factors that influence information security professionals to adopt organizational security policies.” Professor Muller is also pursuing the Chief Information Officer certificate at National Defense University.
Information Assurance and Critical Infrastructure Protection (AII), and Approval to Operate: Information System Certification & Accreditation (ATO).