B.S., The George Washington University
M.S., The George Washington University
Ph.D., The George Washington University
Relevant Professional Experience:
Dr. Jamal joined the CIC faculty in 2000. Prior to that, he was a faculty member at George Washington University. Dr Jamal, fluent in both Arabic and French, has participated widely in international business development for over 25 years. He is also responsible for the private sector partnership program at CIC.
Dr. Jamal’s current scholarly interests include telecommunications, wireless and mobile computing, frequency spectrum management, simulation and modeling, virtual reality, and intelligent agents. He has presented at several leading conferences on telecommunications and wireless technologies.
- Critical Information Systems Technologies (CST)Global Enterprise Networking and Telecommunications (GEN)
- Data Management Strategies and Technology (DMS)
- Emerging Information Systems (EIT)
- Enterprise Architecture for Leaders (ARC)
- Data Analytics for Leaders (DAL)
- Strategic Leadership Theory and Practice (SLP)
- Data Analytics for Decision Makers (DAV)
- Modeling for Enterprise Architecture (MEA)
- Defense Enterprise Architecture (DAC)
- Capstone Course (CAP)