Chief Information Security Officer (CISO): Cyber Security
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) graduate certificate program (also known as the Cyber-S (Security) certificate) is a source of accredited graduate-level information security education for those currently serving or intending to serve as CISO, Senior Agency Information Security Officers (SAISO), or cyber security managers. This program provides advanced education to respond to the requirements set forth in the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
Successful Cyber Security graduates will be able to:
- Exercise strategic leadership and critical thinking in the development and use of cyber security strategies, plans, policies, enabling technologies, and procedures in cyberspace
- Develop and lead programs to provide cyber security, security awareness training, risk analysis, certification and accreditation, security incident management, continuity of operations, and disaster
- Link people, processes, information, and technology to critical cyber mission decisions to share information in a secure environment.
- Develop and lead, in accordance with laws and regulations, an enterprise IA program that promotes and attains national security, agency, and inter-agency goals.
- Communicate at the strategic level demonstrating command of the topic, logical organization, compelling argument, and excellence in English grammar and syntax.
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Cybersecurity for Information Leaders
- Illicit Use of Cyber
- Risk Management Framework for Strategic Leaders
- Critical Information Infrastructure Protection or Continuity of Operations
Click here for more information on program content.