UPDATED 23 NOV 2020
Admissions Calendar for Fall 2020 Admissions to the Spring 2021 Term
- July 1, 2020 - Application period opens for M.S. GIL and Certificate Programs
- November 1, 2020 - M.S. GIL and Certificate Applications Due, including all supplemental materials, for admission to the Spring 2021 Term
- November 18, 2020 - Spring 2021 M.S. GIL and Certificate Admissions Decisions Delivered
- March 15, 2021 - M.S. GIL and Certificate Applications Due, including all supplemental materials, for admission to the Fall 2021 Term
- April 1, 2021 - Fall 2021 M.S. GIL and Certificate Admissions Decisions Delivered
- Admissions to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Cyber Leadership (Cyber-L) and Information Technology Program Management (ITPM) certificate programs are open. New applicants and existing students will be accepted.
- Admissions to the Master of Science in Government Information Leadership (M.S. GIL) program with a concentration in National Security and Cyberspace Studies is open. New applicants and existing students will be accepted.
Please note that all courses are taken for graduate credit. Thus, all students are required to be admitted to a program prior to registering for a course. Please complete the admissions process before submitting a course request.
NDU CIC courses are available to eligible Federal civilian agency government employees, Department of Defense (DoD) civilian employees, military officers, non-Federal Government employees (i.e. state and local government), and private sector employees sponsored by a government agency.
The CIC mission focuses on the strategic education of senior officers and civilians who will either lead or provide strategic level advice to senior cyberspace leadership. The strategic focus of the curricula underpins eligibility requirements: CIC efforts support those individuals most likely to reach the pinnacle of U.S. cyberspace leadership. Admissions priority will be given to those most likely to need the education in their future career assignments as senior leaders and advisors.
Questions concerning admissions should be addressed to the Office of Student Services either by phone (202- 685-6300; DSN 325-6300) or by e-mail (CICOSS@ndu.edu).