The incumbent of this position will serve as an Executive Assistant at the Information Resources Management College (IRMC).
The IRMC serves as the Department of Defense's (DoD's) principal educational resource for the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and his senior staffs. As part of this mission and in support of JPME programs, IRMC is responsible for Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA) and Information Technology (IT) graduate education focused on the needs of strategic leaders.
National Defense University (NDU) develops joint warfighters and other national security leaders through rigorous academics, research and engagement to serve the common defense. NDU will create strategic advantage by developing joint warfighters and other national security leaders and forging relationships through whole-of-nations and whole-of-government educational programs, research and engagement.
- Receives and screens incoming calls and visitors. Works efficiently, courteously and expeditiously with visitors in the handling of their inquiries.
- Maintains appointment calendar and coordinates official and social events. Schedules and prioritizes appointments and meetings without prior supervisory clearance.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, briefings, and appointments
- Makes all travel arrangements for the IRMC Deans/Department Chairs to include the following: preparation of travel orders, passports and visas for all CONUS and NON-CONUS official travel; develops itineraries; and arrange airline and hotel reservations
- Prepares a variety of narrative and tabular material (e.g., correspondence, reports, technical papers, charts, statistical tables, manuals, travel orders/vouchers, messages, and other documents) using a glossary of prerecorded formats, form letters, standard paragraphs and mailing lists.ecurity leaders and forging relationships through whole-of-nations and whole-of-government educational programs, research and engagement.
- Occasional Travel
- Less than 30%