- Admissions to the Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Cyber Leadership (Cyber-L) and Information Technology Program Management (ITPM) certificate programs are closed. No new applications will be accepted.
- Admissions to the Master of Science in Government Information Leadership (M.S. GIL) with concentrations in CIO, Cyber Security (Cyber-S), Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and ITPM is only open to existing CIC students who have successfully completed at least 5 courses applicable to the selected concentration. New applicants will not be admitted.
- Admissions to the M.S. GIL Cyber-L concentration are closed. No new applications will be accepted.
- Admissions to the Data Strategy and Analytics (DSA) certificate program is open to existing CIC student and new applicants.
- Admissions to the CFO Certificate is open to existing CIC students and new applicants.
- Admissions to the Chief Information Officer - Leadership Development Program (CIO-LDP) are closed. The next CIO-LDP Cohort will be held in Spring 2020.
Additional details regarding Spring 2019 Admissions for the Fall 2019 Term can be found on our Admissions Page.